Thursday, April 30, 2015

May'15: Can You Make Your Feedback Quick and Short, Please? Improving Performance with Micro-Coaching and Feedback (Training Mag Network)

http://www.trainingmagnetwork.com/events/418

Tue, May 26, 2015 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern

Have you heard these urgent requests before?
“Can you make it quick, please?”
“Can you tell me how I can improve immediately?”
“Will you let me know instantly if I am doing a good job or if I am failing?”
The mode and tone of today’s workers and team members sound urgent, almost always needing immediate attention. What happens when we miss the opportunity to provide coaching and feedback because of  long awaited and scheduled performance evaluation or weekly meetings? The urgency of the need may have passed, that the value of the coaching and feedback may be diminished.  How do you avoid this from happening?